The Resilience Coalition is an effort by a number of community service organizations to:
- build awareness of adverse childhood events as a public health concern
- foster development of creative responses that can best serve the needs and support the aspirations of individuals and families in Westchester County
To these ends, the Resilience Coalition promotes screenings and community conversations to engage multiple stakeholders and disciplines. Information gained from these efforts is freely shared and assessed to inform future actions.
Organizations that support the aims of the Resilience Coalition are invited to join us by pledging to promote awareness of the implications of ACEs and strategies for Resilience both within your organization and in your community. The Coalition can assist in facilitating discussion and sharing information about resilience-related practices in Westchester.
Individuals that support our aims are invited to share their email to receive notice of future events and updates to this web site.
Let us know of your interest in supporting the Resilience Coalition by using the ASK US feature of this site.
Coalition Members (March 2018)
- Family Services of Westchester
- Family Ties of Westchester
- The Guidance Center of Westchester
- Hour Children
- Hudson Valley Perinatal Network
- Open Door Family Medical Center
- Urban Resource Institute (URI)
- Westchester Children’s Association
- Westchester County Department of Community Mental Health
- Westchester Library System (see our March 2018 press release)