The Westchester County Department of Health has walk-in vaccination clinics in White Plains and Yonkers.
- The White Plains Clinic, located at 134 Court Street, is open Fridays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- The Yonkers Clinic, located at 20 S. Broadway, is open Mondays and Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
For more information visit https://health.westchestergov.com.
The Westchester County Department of Health is offering free back-to-school vaccines. Families can make appointments in Yonkers on Mondays and Thursdays through August 30 and White Plains on Fridays through August 27. For more information call (914) 995-5800.
IMPORTANT – Talk to your provider:
Your provider, medical group, and insurance plan may have internal information about the availability of vaccines. It is always worth giving them a call to see if they can help you find an appointment.
Assistance for Seniors:
Homebound seniors can make appointments through the Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services by calling (914) 813-6300.
Vaccine Finder Website:
Find COVID-19 Vaccines Near You. Use Vaccines.gov to find a location near you, then call or visit their website to make an appointment.
Vaccines.gov phone number: Call 1-800-232-0233 (TTY 888-720-7489)
Scheduling by Phone:
- Call the NYS COVID-19 Vaccine Hotline at 1-833-697-4829 (the hotline is open from 7am to 10pm, 7 days a week).
- They will ask you some questions to confirm you are eligible for the vaccine.
- They will then work with you to schedule an appointment.
- Visit the eligibility tool at: am-i-eligible.covid19vaccine.health.ny.gov
Note: Do NOT use Internet Explorer
- Fill in your eligibility information
- If you are eligible, you will be able to set up an appointment at a nearby location
- SAVE YOUR APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
- Fill out the vaccination form before your appointment: forms.ny.gov/s3/vaccine
To find availability by specific pharmacies in Westchester:
To receive emails about vaccine availability:
Westchester Medical Center maintains an interactive map that shows where people have recently been able to get vaccines: