A two-day BREATH-BODY-MIND™ Introductory workshop will take place on Friday October 9 and Saturday October 10. Attendance at both days is required. This program will be taught by BREATH-BODY-MIND™ originators, Dr. Richard Brown and Dr. Patricia Gerbarg.
Learn breathing techniques proven to relieve stress and improve mood, mental focus, and performance. The benefits have been enjoyed by thousands of adults and children worldwide, including healthcare practitioners, yoga teachers, military veterans, and individuals with PTSD, anxiety, depression, ADD, cancer, and other medical conditions. Many people who have practiced these techniques say they have been transformed, and that they never would have imagined something so simple could be so powerful and helpful.
Through movement, breathing, and relaxation techniques, you learn to:
- Increase your stress resilience and renew your energy
- Reduce stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- Increase lung capacity, oxygenation, and cardio-respiratory health
- Connect to your inner self and others
- Improve relationships and empathic abilities.
- Improve performance at work and at school
Note: This program fulfills the prerequisite for Breath-Body-Mind Level-1 teacher training. Your registration includes a manual and the Breath-Body-Mind Level-1 Practice CD.